1. I ran 20 minutes! I can finally move on from Week 5!! And it was far more of a mental challenge than a physical one. Woot! Woot!
2. My baby is sleeping SO much better since we stopped dairy last week. Is it bad to say that I knew all along that it was quite likely the dairy that was causing her problems? I just didn’t want to believe it. Because, dude, yogurt is easy and healthy and full of calories. And cheese is quick and filling and she loves it so. We’re going to be trying out the soy versions this week. (Gag-a-licious.) But yeah! I’m sleeping.
3. David said to me last night- “Even if you got a job making 2x what I make, I STILL wouldn’t be able to stay home with the kids. They would have to go to daycare, because I couldn’t handle it.” Those may possibly be my very favorite-est words he ever said to me! He doesn’t know how I do it.
4. It’s rainy and cool here today (versus rainy and hot, which is what we had all weekend). I can wear hoodies and make soup and pumpkin cookies (like these). And I might even do this little project, because pumpkins make me smile. It’s fall and I’m happy.
5. David and I have been machines around here lately. Every project we complete is a weight lifted that I didn’t know I had. It helps that our weekends are not overbooked like they are in the summer…
[Edited to add: 6. I went shopping at and local outlet mall on Saturday and everything for fall was 70% off! I got the kids (and myself!) bags and bags full of stuff. Carters! Osk Kosh! Eddie Bauer! Old Navy! I can’t believe I almost forgot about this! I would include pictures of my bargains, but, I’m a little embarrased. About the volume. ]
(P.S. In case you didn’t follow those other two links, you need to check out THIS website. One of my favorite bloggy friends started it, and all of my other favorite bloggy friends have been submitting ideas and it’s fun! It’s over there, on the side bar too.)