1. CAT BOX
2. Cat hair
3. Cat barf
4. Cat Me-yowling at the ass-crack of dawn
5. You don’t have a cat right now because of gross negligence.
6. CAT BOX
7. Cat scratches on furniture
8. Cat scratches on children. (Should this one be listed ahead of furniture?)
9. CAT BOX
10. Cats are not babies, and what you really want is something small to mother.
11. Too many friends are allergic/miserable when visiting your home.
12. CAT BOX
13. Cat guilt when you are out of town.
14. Cat hair, on your clean, clean floors. And beds. And furniture. And clothes.
15. Kittens are fun; cats are evil and want you dead. Also? The lick their butts while you are trying to sleep.
You don’t need a cat. You have enough responsibilities in your life with your house and your children and your job and your new Lost addiction.
Hey, have you weighed in on the pubic hair discussion? Go, do that! It’s below.