1. David’s new job. Ahhhh. It’s so refreshing to not have so much job-related stress.
2. Cloth diapering. I do. I love it. Seven months in and not looking back. Though we just installed a diaper sprayer to our toilet tonight so we’re officially entering the Rinsing Of Poop stage. I’ll keep you posted.
3. My iPhone. I’ve said it already, but it’s TRUUUUUUUE.
4. Instagram. You can look at all my instagramed photos here. OH WAIT. No you can’t because I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to link to my instagram page. In fact, I can only FIND my instagram photos via my phone. Does someone reading this have any tips for me? My lands, it should not be this hard! However, if I go to the Instagram website… there’s NOTHING. No log in, no way to navigate looking at ANYONE’S photos. It’s late, and I’m tired. I’ll try again tomorrow.
5. Sleeping through the night.
Ah, ha, ha, I WISH. Oh man, Olive is about as FAR from sleeping all night as a baby can get. The most annoying part is that after we put her to bed, she wakes up every 15 minutes or so for the first part of the night. You know, the part where we could otherwise be having kid-free, zoning-out-to-Netflix time? Grah. Stupid baby.
6. My new Bravado nursing tanks [not sponsored]. I mean, WOW. They are not messing around with the built-in bra in those tanks. My girls have returned home from the underwater world of my flabby belly and are now resting properly in the promise land of my chest region where they belong.
7. Anne Lamott’s new book Some Assembly Required. I’m one of her most devoted fans, though, so it’s no surprise that I’m loving it. I’ve been choked up twice already and I’m only on page 50.
8. Zutano. You say “Au pair made that dress from curtains a la Sound of Music”…. I say ADORABLE.
9. My friends. They really are my favorite part of life.